Wholesale Aged Corporations (Shelf Corporations)
Here at BusinessCreditMagic.com, we know Aged Corporations inside and out and guarantee that any Corporation you purchase from us will be completely FREE of any liability or derogatory credit - Guaranteed. We offer Aged Corporations ranging from 1 to 10 Years Old, and each Aged Corporation comes complete with our Amazing Business Credit Package so you can realize the Full Benefits of your purchase. And to top it off, WE HAVE THE BEST WHOLESALE PRICES OUT THERE!
LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL DISCOUNTS (While Supplies last):
1 Year Old Aged Corporation, up to $25,000 in Unsecured Credit: Right Now Only $999! (Usually $2,499)
2 Year Old Agend Corporation, up to $100,000 in Unsecured Credit: Right Now Only $1,499! (Usually $3,950)
3 Year Old Aged Corporation, up to $150,000 in Unsecured Credit: Right Now Only $2,499! (Usually $5,750)
5 Year Old Aged Corporation, up to $250,000 in Unsecured Credit: Right Now Only $6,999! (Usually $11,950)
10 Year Aged Corporation, up to $500,000 in Unsecured Credit: Right Now Only $14,999! (Usually $21,250)
Our Aged Corporations usually come from Nevada or Wyoming and have a Neutral Name (such as "ABC Enterprises Inc" for example). Once you make your Payment, we will provide you with the List of Corporations available so you can pick the name that you like the best. You can then File a Fictitious Name Certificate for the Trade Name you want to use, such as "ABC Enterprises Inc" doing Business as "Super Duper Business", that way you can use your Trade name instead of the actual Business Name. We strongly advise that you do NOT change the name of the Shelf Corporation - File a Trade Name instead.
All of our Aged Corporations include for FREE (It's a Long List!):
1. Over 30 Unsecured Credit Accounts with Credit Limits ranging from $500 to $25,000 each.
2. BusinessCreditMagic.com Complete Credit Building Package to achieve AMAZING BUSINESS CREDIT!!! (Worth $2,051 - FREE!)
3. Business Bank Account with Major Bank offering Online Bill-Pay, Wire, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Online Check Deposit.
4. Employer Identification Number (EIN).
5. Registered Agent Service in the State of Incorporation for 1 Year.
6. Virtual Ofice Address in the State of Incorporation for 1 Year.
7. Registration with ALL 3 Business Credit Bureaus (D&B, Experian, and Equifax).
8. Registration Application as a Foreign Entity in your Home State.
9. Local City and/or County Occupational License Application in your Home State.
10. Local City and/or County Occupational License Application in the State of incorporation.
11. Professional Phone Service Setup with Auto Attendant and Forwarding Features using Local Phone Number (Online Management).
12. Professional Online Fax Service Setup (Send and Receive Faxes via E-Mail in PDF Format - Online Management)
13. Website Domain Name Setup for your Business Name. (www.YourBusinessNameHere.com)
14. Professional E-Mail Service for up to 50 Users using your Domain Name (Online Management - FREE for Life!))
15. Listing with Directory Assistance and major Phone Directories.
16. Registration with Internet Directories and Search Engines (absolutely REQUIRED now a days)
17. 1 Hour Free Consultation with Highly-Rated Certified Public Accountant (CPA) specializing in Business Tax Reduction Strategies.
18. 1 Hour Free Consultation with Highly-Rated Asset Protection and Corporate Attorney.
Aged Corporations, also known as Shelf Corporations, are Business Entities that have been previously registered with the Secretary of State several months or years ago, and are now available for purchase. Essentially, they have been formed and then "put on the shelf" for sale...hence the name, "Shelf Corporations". There are many important benefits in using Aged Corporations, and there are also some very important issues to consider before deciding to purchase one or more Aged Corporations.
Benefits of Aged Corporations
1. SPEED: When you purchase an Aged Corporation, you skip the time-consuming and costly process of registering a new Business Entity and your Aged Corporation can be up and running in 24 hours instead of days or weeks. It is the fastest route available.
2. CREDIBLITY: Instantly have many years of existence that you can brag about. The People you will be doing business with, such as Clients, Suppliers, Lenders, Investors, and even the Government will often require that your Business be a certain age, usually 2 to 3 years old at the very least before they will even consider doing business with, investing in, or lending to your Corporation. Without an Aged Corporation, you would miss out on many great opportunities to make money and grow your Business because no one likes to deal with Start-Up Businesses, which is what you would be considered when you start a new Business, unless of course you were smart enough to purchase a quality Aged Corporation.
3. FINANCING: This is perhaps the BIGGEST ADVANTAGE of purchasing an Aged Corporation. Most Lenders won't even consider Credit Applications from Businesses younger than 2 or 3 years old, sometimes even 5 years old. Why? Because they know that Start-Up Businesses have a much higher failure rate than businesses already in existence for several years. Most Credit Applications for Start-Up Businesses are denied on the spot without any further analysis. The only way to avoid being denied on the spot is to meet their "Time in Existence" requirement, which is what an Aged Corporation can accomplish for you.
4. ASSET PROTECTION: The Wealthiest People in the World understand and live by one Key Principle: "Own nothing. Control everything". Do you get it? Most people don't, and that is why most people are not wealthy. What this means is that you should keep your assets out of your name and into Corporations and other types of Legal Structures that separate your assets from yourself - This way it becomes very difficult or impossible in some cases for anyone to take away your assets should you ever be sued (Which you mostly likely will, if you haven't already been. Most Americans will be sued at least once in their lives and the vast majority will not be prepared and lose their assets). Can you imagine working hard your whole life only to have someone take away everything you've worked for and leave you with next to nothing for your retirement? It has happened to many - Don't let it happen to you!
Important Issues to Consider (Common Pitfalls)
1. LIABILITIES: Make sure the Aged Corporations you are purchasing is completely free of any liabilities. The best way to test for this is to obtain Business Credit Reports from Dunn & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax - ALL 3 Credit Reports are critical! Often times there is very different information reporting to each of these 3 Business Credit Bureaus and unless you check all 3 of them you could be in for an unpleasant surprise. Having said that, because not all creditors report to the Credit Bureaus, there is no way to determine with complete certainty that an Aged Corporation is completely free of liabilities, unless of couse, you purchase it from us - because we guarantee it!
2. DEROGATORY CREDIT: Even if an Aged Corporation has no current liabilities, you need to make 100% sure it is free of any derogatory credit marks, since that can kill your ability to use the Aged Corporation for financing purposes. The only way to make sure the Aged Corporation is clean is to obtain Business Credit Reports from Dunn & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax - ALL 3 Credit Reports are critical, however, Equifax does not sell Business Credit Reports direct to consumers like Dunn & Bradstreet and Experian - The only way to purchase Equifax Business Reports is to be approved for a Corporate Account with them and it's not that easy to be approved - We have an Account with Equifax of course, so we know this is true. (By the way, most if not all of the other vendors of Aged Corporations do NOT and CANNOT purchase Equifax Business Reports - So be careful if you decide to purchase from other Vendors, you could be in a for a big unpleasant surprise, no matter what they tell you!)
3. IMPROPER REGISTRATIONS: The manner in which an Aged Corporation is initially registered with the Secretary of State is extremely CRITICAL and can destroy the entire Aged Corporation structure if not done right - and belive it or not, MOST OTHER VENDORS DO IT COMPLETELY WRONG! It's hard for most people to tell whether or not the registration was done right or wrong, but we know the difference and we make sure our Aged Corporations are registered the right way so it doesn't come back to bite you in the butt later.
4. CANCELLATIONS OR DISSOLUTIONS: Just because an Aged Corporation is currently active and in good standing with the Secretary of State does NOT mean it has been like that througout its entire existence. Be careful and check to make sure there were no cancellations or dissolutions in the past because these can cause problems with Financing and Asset Protection goals you may have for your Aged Corporation.
5. PRIOR OWNERSHIP & ACTIVITIES: This one is harder to determine, but we know how to find out the truth. Buying an Aged Corporation that has transacted business in the past is very risky business and should only be done if the Aged Corporation you need is not readily available in the Market AND you have Expert Assistance on your side. It really only makes sense to even consider an Aged Corporation that has transacted business in the past is if you are looking for an Aged Corporation that is more than 10 or 20 years old, since these are hard or sometimes impossible to find "on the shelf". Even then, you need to be extra careful and do your due diligence before coughing up the tens of thousands of dollars it will certainly cost you. We know what to look for and can help you with this should it interest you.
6. NAME CHANGES: Name changes are four letter words when it comes to Financing and Asset Protection.Our Philosophy is to NEVER sell any Aged Corporations that have ever had a name change. Why? Because name changes raise red flags with Lenders and can kill Asset Protection Structures. Name changes suggest instability and lack of continuity - Don't buy Aged Corporations with name changes and definitely don't change the name after your purchase!
7. FALSE SELLERS: How would you like to buy something from someone other than the real owner, and then have the real owner come chasing after you? Well, this is what happens when you are dealing with False Sellers. False Sellers are basically scammers trying to sell something they don't own - If you fall for one of these predators you might as well buy some land on the moon because you will never see your money again and will probably have the real owner pressing charges against you for fraudulent use of their Business - Watch out!
What The Other Guys Won't Tell You:
Here at BusinessCreditMagic.com, we want you to know the FACTS so you can make an intelligent and informed decision. So, we think that is it critical that you understand that JUST BUYING AN AGED CORPORATION WILL DO YOU NO GOOD UNLESS YOU ALSO DO THIS:
WHAT MUST BE DONE AFTER YOU BUY AN AGED CORPORATION:
1. Register with ALL 3 Business Credit Bureaus (D&B, Experian, and Equifax).
2. Register as a Foreign Entity in your Home State.
3. Apply for a Local City and/or County Occupational License in your Home State.
4. Apply for a Local City and/or County Occupational License in the State of incorporation.
5. Obtain Professional Phone Service with Auto Attendant and Forwarding Features using a Local Phone Number.
6. Obtain Professional Fax Service.
7. List Business Phone Number with Directory Assistance and major Phone Directories.
8. Register Business on Internet Directories and Search Engines (absolutely REQUIRED now a days)
9. Last but certainly not least, you need to achieve AMAZING BUSINESS CREDIT!!!
The Good News is that all of this is INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE as part of your purchase, so don't take unecessary risks - Choose BusinessCreditMagic.com for your Aged Corporation and feel safe that you are getting the Complete Package from a trusted source - No one else offers you such a Complete Package as we do.
If you have any questions or are not sure which Aged Corporation/Program to choose, call us at 800-616-8007 anytime from 9am to 7pm Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.